Wednesday, June 24, 2009

boston bikes

photo from LightLane
I found this thing on the Urban Outfitters blog. Some designers in Boston have created this light that creates an instant bike lane for your bike. I watched the video for the prototype with "Ping Island/Lightning Strike Rescue Op" from The Life Aquatic soundtrack playing as my background music. It was kinda funny how perfectly it fit with the video.
See if you can spot anything Boston-y. I feel like they're mostly in Cambridge, though. I think Cambridge is more neighborhood-y than Boston. Either way, I love that they're from here. For more information, go here.

2 comments:

  1. I agree - I think that's Mass Ave going from Harvard towards Porter. SO COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats pretty badass. though i think they should def have one on comm ave.

    ReplyDelete