Friday, August 21, 2009

a-MAZE-ing

"I only have 15 minutes for lunch."
What I really mean is that if you don't hang out with me, I'm going to spend half an hour on the phone with Imaly talking about nonsense.

Monday, we went to Davis' Farmland Megamaze in Sterling, MA. Then had vegan dinner party #3. Both quite enjoyable. Gorilla/chimpanzee nonsense not included.

My mom said if I wanted to go to Taco Bell Day #2 today, I'd have to walk. Thanks, Mom. Always so thoughtful.

PS. Tori is going to be famous. Should I be telling people this? I guess it'll be a surprise.

3 comments:

  1. Wish I were there. Still waiting for blended pizza in a bottle.

    *Chimpanzee riding on a segway!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i already am famous.

    stop singing that stupid gorilla song...

    ReplyDelete
  3. face it, we all know that i'm way cooler to talk on the phone with anyways ;)

    ReplyDelete