Made vegetarian meatroaf with Aditi and Pam last night. Twas delicious. Used most of this recipe:
- 1/2 (14 oz) package vegetarian ground beef (Gimme Lean)
- 1 (12 oz) package vegetarian burger crumbles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp ground sage
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except for tomato sauce. Transfer to ovally (technical term) baking dish. Pour tomato sauce on top.
- Bake 1 h 30 min, or until Aditi gets restless/hungry. Let stand 5 minutes before letting Aditi taste to see if it's cooled down yet. Serve with Trader Joe's boxed mashed potatoes.
Oh yeah, and we played Phase 10. Photo by Pam. Delicious.